ISWest helps Southern California companies increase revenues by providing:
- Controlled environment facilities that ensure computer equipment is always running
- High-speed internet connectivity that is always up
- Economic data and voice communications that is flexible and efficient
Since 1996, we’ve helped our clients sleep better at night with non-stop internet, non-stop support and non-stop people.
ISWest's core philosophy of "People Wrapped around Technology" creates a superior client experience that powers our company's continued growth and success. We are a results-oriented organization known for providing "Non-Stop Internet, Non-Stop Support, Non-Stop People" through our dedicated employees and exceptional products and services, leading to total client satisfaction, guaranteed.
Makes Us Unique
Clients come to us because the composition
of our DNA is so unique: Non-Stop Internet, Non-Stop Support, Non-Stop People. Our Intelligent Routing
Technology - known for quality of service,
bandwidth utilization, reliability and price - utilizes eight major
Internet backbone providers for the best possible service. With our
Proactive Monitoring System (PASS), we provide technical support day and night,
and promise a live person will answer your call within three rings
so you don't have to deal with voice mail.
Non-Stop Internet: We know that you can't afford to be let down by your Internet Provider,
so we've built a company that our clients can rely on for their Internet needs, 24/7/365. ISWest has built an infrastructure that our clients can
count on. Reliability is our top priority, and we are continually working to enhance our network to ensure that it's always providing our clients
with the services they expect. We support our network with industry-leading Service Level Agreements that guarantee your service will be up and
running. We’ve been in business since 1996 and there isn't much we haven't seen, and we know what it takes to ensure that your Internet Connection is running - Nonstop.
Non-Stop Support: At ISWest, there is always a live person to assist you. Our certified technicians will solve any problem for you 24/7/365 - any time at night or on the weekend. You'll never enter the voice mail abyss, because we promise to pick up the phone within three rings and to always provide professional, courteous and efficient support. Our technicians are well-trained and bring a wealth of experience to ensure that any issue you might have will get handled quickly and properly. Our signature Proactive Monitoring System (PASS) is designed so that in the event that your Internet service does have an issue, our technicians spot the trouble and are working on it within minutes.
Non-Stop People: Because our actions demonstrate our integrity, our experienced team thrives
on understanding and fulfilling your Internet needs. Known for going above and beyond, our staff members continuously research and learn to innovate
and improve products and services. Our technology is only as good as its implementation, and our people strive to make sure that you are up and
running on time, all the time, with the technology that properly fits your business needs.
|Drew J. Kaplan
||Robert V. Johnson
- 16th Fastest growing Technology Company in Los Angeles 2006 – Deloitte Fast 50
- 18th Fastest growing Technology Company in Los Angeles 2004 – Deloitte Fast 50
- 22nd Fastest growing Technology Company in Los Angeles 2005 – Deloitte Fast 50
- 40th Fastest growing Technology Company in Los Angeles 2007 – Deloitte Fast 50
- 474th Fastest growing Technology Company in U.S. 2004 – Deloitte Fast 500
4,045 on the first-ever Inc. 5,000 list of the fastest-growing
private companies in the country.
Pacific Coast Business Times
Largest ISP Conejo Valley 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Los Angeles Business Journal
- 4th largest
business Internet Service Provider
- 21st Fastest Growing Technology
- 23rd Fastest Growing Privately Held Company in 2002
- 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2005, 2006
40 Under 40
Drew Kaplan CEO/CFO ISWest, earns "40 Under
40" recognition for accomplishment
San Fernando Valley Business Journal
- 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2005,
- 16 Telecommunications Companies,
Non-Stop Internet, Non-Stop Support, Non-Stop People™. When Internet Specialties West, Inc. (ISWest) was founded in 1996 by Drew Kaplan and Bob Johnson in Westlake Village, California, little did they know their company would also be growing Non-Stop. When it began, the company occupied 1,400 square feet of office space and offered a variety of Internet services, including Dialup, Web Hosting, Email, Frame Relay, T1, DSL connectivity and server colocation.
- In June 2001, the company moved to Agoura Hills, California in a 10,000 square-foot facility, located along the 101 freeway near the border of Los Angeles and Ventura Counties. This facility houses ISWest's Data Center designed for client's equipment and a separate Network Operations Center (NOC), housing all of ISWest's administrative support and sales operations.
- Just as the company grew with the new location, so did its service offerings. ISWest added a full line of virtual services to complement its various web hosting and email plans to accommodate their clients’ needs and growing demands. Unprecedented reliable and professional services included spam filtering, web statistics, database hosting, VPN, Firewall, Content Filtering, router rental, backups and more. Additionally, the company provided significant amounts of bandwidth to support its growing base of clients. The increased bandwidth capacity has allowed ISWest to not only continue selling business DSL and T1 connections but provide even larger Internet connections, including Ethernet Over Copper and Gigabit.
- Today, the esteemed business is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Los Angeles and Ventura County, receiving over five consecutive years of awards as one of Deloitte's 50 fastest growing technology firms, and fastest growing private companies by both Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley Business Journals. ISWest was honored in Inc.'s 2008 annual ranking of the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the country and in the Top 600 businesses in the California for the 2nd year in a row. With continuous company milestones, ISWest consciously stays ahead of the curve with cutting-edge technology and ground-breaking business solutions. Reaching almost 100% occupancy of their original Data Center, ISWest grew even more with the building of a second facility which celebrated its Grand Opening in February 2008. This new 16,500 square foot facility features a state-of-the-art data center and administrative sales and support staff all in one beautiful streamlined and efficient location. The Agoura Hills-based operation is enhanced with 6,000 additional feet of raised floor, to complete the expansion to a total of 10,000 square feet of raised floor Data Center space.
ISWest received an incredible response from businesses to the new facility. Now featuring the most-technologically advanced data center in Southern California, the Data Center is already 30% sold out. Recognized for its ‘green' initiatives, this environmentally-conscious new corporate headquarters, currently houses sales, operations and administration staff in a uniquely designed 24/7/365 Pro-active Support System. Equipped with the latest innovations in the delivery of power and network services, client security and redundancy ensure clients are always up and running, Non-stop. Clients have come to rely on this around-the-clock premium client service, for which ISWest is famous.
Increasing momentum with this upward spiraling growth, ISWest is keeping Southern California businesses armed with the important solutions they need such as online backup, business continuity and WAN Acceleration products, which continuing their first-rate reliable client service and support. ISWest is excited about the future with extensive plans to create new history by expanding the quality service their clients have come to know and rave about.
People wrapped Around Technology®
To Our Clients
We promise to provide you with smart, caring people, powered by the latest proven technology. We promise to answer your call 24 hours a day. And we promise to continually bring you the brightest minds in the technology business to share interesting and useful ideas for your own technology future.
To Our Employees
We promise to create a continually evolving work environment where you are challenged, engaged and doing what you love to do; and where your accomplishments are recognized, appreciated and celebrated. We promise to be clear in communicating our expectations. We promise to be open to your ideas and input for it is that energy that will propel us forward. In return, we ask that you take responsibility for growing yourself, your team and the company.
To Our World
We recognize that we are part of an ever expanding and interrelated community. We promise to continue to be environmentally responsible. We promise to take an active part in our communities; involving ourselves in governance, growth and social issues; searching for opportunities to involve our company and its employees in activities to enhance the lives of others.
To Our Future
As People wrapped Around Technology® we will build efficient state of-the-art Server Colocation Facilities in business communities across the region. These community based Data Centers are the future of centralized computing and reliability.
At ISWest, we abide by a very specific set of Operating Values that represent our principles and guide us in our everyday interactions with our clients. They remind us to always provide the Non-Stop Internet, Non-Stop Support, and Non-Stop People that our clients count on.
We demonstrate these values each and every day at ISWest, inspiring each other to constantly raise the level of service that we provide. Since our inception in 1996, these values have been cemented into our corporate culture at every level and we look forward to continuing to provide service that reflects our Company Operating Values for years to come.
Superior Customer Experience (External and Internal)
- We strive to understand our clients' needs and always meet or exceed their expectations.
- We are exceptionally responsive to all clients and ready to adapt to their changing needs as their companies grow and evolve.
- Our superior service keeps clients happy and engaged, while attracting new clients to experience the ISWest difference.
- We meet the highest standards of ethical behavior and our actions indicate the utmost level of integrity.
- We are professional and respectful in our treatment of everyone on the ISWest team.
- Our actions demonstrate our integrity. We make appropriate promises and keep the promises we make.
- We conduct ourselves in a manner which makes employees proud to be a part of our company and makes clients proud to be associated with ISWest.
We are committed to providing the most outstanding and reliable products and services.
- We emphasize continuous research
and learning to innovate and improve existing products, services
and business processes.
- We maintain technological excellence to offer the most reliable and secure products and services in our industry.
- We proactively provide assistance to clients and empower employees to solve client problems.
- We lead, mentor and encourage
team members to reach their fullest potential.
- We emphasize and support individual and professional
- We promote an environment of communication, team building
- We support a balanced way of life for employees.
Results Oriented Organization
- We set professional goals and take responsibility for
tracking our progress.
- We use a company-wide score card to set goals,
track progress, identify opportunities to improve performance, and
- We hold ourselves to the highest level of accountability
by doing what we said we would do, as we said we would do it, when
we said we would do it.
- Management leads by example to produce results
with no surprises.
- We deliver on promises with respect to results,
deadlines and costs.